HR Talent desk design internship
HR Talent desk design internship
- Geplaatst op 30 nov. 2020
How you can make your mark
Neem ook een kijkje op de website van Boskalis: https://bit.ly/33fiowo
More than ever, people will be the decisive factor and the key to the success of Boskalis. Of the strategic framework 2020-2022, Human Excellence is therefore one of the three main pillars. In addition to recruiting the right professionals, extra initiatives are being taken to further improve the retention and development of excellent staff within Boskalis.
The Talent Sourcing Team of Boskalis continuously responds to the changing labour market and business demand for human excellence. We strive to make a sustainable match by focusing on the candidate and by providing cross-division advice based on our target group and labor market knowledge. Since we will be expanding campus recruitment within Boskalis to enhance sustainable talent management, a Talent Desk will be designed.
As an HR Talent Desk intern at the Talent Sourcing Team, you will be directly involved in all recruitment activities regarding students and starters. You get to design, set-up and manage the virtual Talent Desk, where supply and demand for Boskalis internships meet. A great possibility to gain experience in an international environment, expand your network and kick-start your career at Boskalis.
Contribute to the Human Excellence of Boskalis by:
- Sharing your creative ideas on how we can get even closer to the students that fit the Boskalis positions and culture.
- Daring to challenge the status quo.
- Gathering, editing and publishing internship assignments.
- Managing the candidate selection -, as well as the internship process & experience.
- Managing platforms and databases (ATS; HRM; SharePoint)
- Preparing, organizing and attending internal, external and remote events.
- Working on one (thesis), or several small assignments.
You can make your mark as a Talent Desk Intern if you are/have:
- Currently enrolled in the 3rd or final year of a Dutch University of Applied Sciences Bachelor’s degree program in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar.
- Available for a minimum of 5 months as of February.
- Passionate about people and have a positive, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Curious to learn ins and outs about HR, Recruitment and Employer Branding.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Independent and pro-active: you will work remote.
- Affinity with the marine industry and the international projects of Boskalis.
- Fluent in English (and you can understand and express yourself in Dutch).
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects. Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides internship compensation you will get a great deal of responsibility.
- The Boskalis campus: Boskalis is located in Papendrecht, where all our disciplines come together on-campus. Covid-19 affects the way we work and therefore we can’t make use of the benefits of our campus. As soon as we can access the campus again, you will discover the benefits.
- Young Boskalis: This is a platform created for and by the Young Boskalis generation. The Young Boskalis Board focus is to represent young employees and look after their integration into the Boskalis family across the various divisions. Young Boskalis organizes various online activities such as yoga, bootcamp, a bingo, pub quiz and project or vessel visits.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your online onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Boskalis!
- Your team: You will, together with another (graduate) student, become part of the Talent Sourcing Team within the Corporate Human Resources Department. The team is a Dutch team, consisting of 8 people in total: 1 Talent Sourcing Manager; 4 Recruiters; 1 Recruitment Coordinator; 1 Employer Branding Specialist and 1 Campus Recruiter. The latter two team members will be your mentor. Although Dutch is the main language, everyone is accustomed to English.
- Where you will work: You will carry out your assignment working from home, collaborating via Microsoft Teams. Eventually, depending on the circumstances, you might be able to work from the head office in Papendrecht.
- Fulltime/ part time job: The function of Talent Desk Intern is fulltime (40 hours a week).
- Procedure: Application is easy. All you need to do to apply for a job is complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application you will receive an email to confirm receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please check your junk folder. It is not possible to apply via email, the contact form or regular mail. Depending on the job we will invite you for two or more interviews. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure we warmly welcome you to our organization. Now the real work can begin!
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of HR Talent Desk intern within the Talent Sourcing Team. Please, get in touch with the responsible recruiter.
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site before the 9th of December 2020.